We are the fastest growing luxury travel company in the UK market place and we are looking for specialist staff whose ambition and passion for their respective destinations match our award winning profile.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Assistant to join the team in Putney. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop in a sales support role, who has worked in a similar position and has a passion for travel!
As a Sales Assistant your role will be responsible for supporting Travel Consultants across the team, with preparation, quality checking, amending and adding additional booking elements to existing and new reservations.
• Accurately check hotel, flight and supplier reservations and create all guest documentation to a high standard
• Manage sales teams bookings and documentation ensuring that all deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Ensure a timely collection of balances from all guests
• Issuing cancelation invoices when required
• Obtain and accurately record all required information from guests
• Complete payment sheets and flag discrepancies to the relevant Sales & Service Manager and Commercial team
• Develop good product knowledge of relevant sales team and within all areas of the Imagine Travel portfolio
• Assist other Travel Co-ordinators and the Travel Co-Ordinator Manager with additional administration during peak booking and departure periods beyond allocated team
• Assist Sales and Product teams with website additions, amendments and Key Performance Indicators
• Take responsibility for personal development
• To become fully conversant with all external and in-house software and databases
• Demonstrate the key values of Imagine Travel
• from 23 days holiday
• free gym membership
• travel concessions
• cycle to work scheme
• medical/dental cover options as part of the package
Please apply with your CV, Cover Letter and Travel History.
click here to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org