We are looking for an action-oriented Head of Guest Retention to help us improve guest retention across the UK, US, Singapore and Hong Kong, reducing guest churn, up-selling guest holidays and in the process driving repeat bookings from our existing guest base across.
You would also explore ways to drive word of mouth referrals from existing guests. The position will be responsible for the creation of a guest retention strategy across all of the channels which will report into the position – Email (both newsletter and triggers), Direct Mail, unpaid Social Media and App marketing within our existing apps across both brands. Data-driven, the position will own the CRM program for the business – feeding data back out to other functions within the marketing team but also wider business to ensure that we understand what is happening within our guest database. Your core KPIs will be 12-month guest retention and overall number of active guests returning. This role is also cross-functional, working with Sales teams, as well as other key stake holders within the business to ensure we have a consistent approach to guest retention globally.
• Create a guest experience strategy which ensures LTG guests have an unforgettable experience and only want to use LTG over again and again. This will need to be rolled out collaboratively across the wider business.
• Investigate loyalty programs and how LTG could use these to drive guest retention globally.
• You will be the person who best understands why our guests return to use us but more importantly why not. Off this knowledge you will create and deliver content in both online and offline channels (email, direct mail, social media) to improve retention.
• Use data, analysis and insight to understand the guest base and the movements within the base to design outstanding and innovative guest retention approaches.
• Manage agencies to produce the best marketing strategy and communications for our guests.
• Ensure LTG has the right tech in place to automate and have a single source of truth in its CRM database which can be accessed by both Marketing but the wider business.
• Champion our guests and their needs to deliver or exceed business objectives.
• Manage three direct reports (CRM, social media and direct mail)
• Produce a word of mouth strategy which would use existing guests to drive new referrals across LTG.
• Work with our International teams to ensure we have a consistent global experience for guests.
• Extensive experience in guest or customer retention across either retail or the travel sector with proven results based in data to shown evidence of success
• Ideally you would have both online and offline experience in driving guest loyalty
• Proven experience in planning and delivering successful cross-channel retention campaigns
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of planning and delivering content strategy to achieve high engagement and great user experience
• Have an outstanding level of analytical capability, using data and research to understand guests and how to improve retention.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong commercial understanding
• A bias to action
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
• Contributory pension scheme
• ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
• Subsidised private healthcare
• Subsidised private dental care
• Company loyalty scheme
• Travel insurance
• Travel discount
• Breakfast and fresh fruit provided daily
click here to send your CV to email@example.com