We are looking for an action-oriented SEO Manager who is devoted to making the Luxury Travel Group best-in-class in the travel industry.
As SEO Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of SEO across LTG, including growing this key marketing channel in our core markets – the UK, US, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are after someone to come in, revolutionise our SEO and work with a bias to action to deliver on aggressive KPIs.
• Owning the SEO monthly forecast for Imagine, Scott Dunn UK, Scott Dunn Asia and Scott Dunn USA.
• Creating a global SEO strategy for LTG.
• Use industry best-in-class tools (SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Moz etc) and understand these tools and how they will aid the business.
• You will be holistic in your approach – knowing SEO in 2019 is not a one trick pony but about merging analytics, content strategy, outreach to PR but also influencers and be cross functional in nature – having an eye on how other channels can help you but how you can help them. You know company-wide collaboration is essential to making SEO work.
• Cross company communication on SEO – you must be as comfortable talking to the CEO on results as you are explaining to the newest member of staff why SEO is important and how they can help. You can dial up (or down) your SEO talk as needed depending on the audience.
• You are extremely comfortable being a self-starter and have proven experience in this.
• You will move and think fast with an iterative approach to work, not looking for perfect out the gate. You will be able to multitask easily, and context switch.
• You will be a strong communicator and collaborator.
• You will obviously have a passion for SEO and be curious and at the forefront as the digital industry evolves, ensuring your knowledge is never out of date.
• Experienced at building and driving SEO strategy across a global brand, with proven experience in outcomes based in data and campaign goals to measure the impact of your work.
• You will have a proven strong technical SEO knowledge, not relying on third party audits to find our technical issues.
• You have proven SEO experience working at manager level ideally in either travel or ecommerce and have demonstrated success in implementing innovative and successful SEO changes.
• You will have worked in a business with international websites, ideally the US, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
• You should have strong knowledge of technical SEO, usability and content-related aspects of a website and how this impacts natural search visibility, specifically: HTML, CSS, JS and how it impacts SEO; On-page SEO elements; Mobile SEO – mobile web.
• Deep understanding of how the web and Google work (you have a strong sense of what happens when someone presses enter in their browser from a technical perspective).
•Organic/natural search algorithm principles and latest market developments. •Experience working with a variety of different technical and business intelligence SEO tools.
• Ideally, you have experience in a fast-growth, engineering-driven company, where you’ve worked collaboratively and effectively with a variety of different teams (including project managers, developers, designers, digital marketers) to create technical solutions/specifications and conduct quality assurance on all changes.
• You are self-motivated and work best under directional support and not hand-holding.
•Be a strong critical thinker and resourceful problem solver, coupled with taking a data-driven approach.
• You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You are highly collaborative, fostering strong relationships across all parts of the business and must enjoy learning and sharing knowledge.
We offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
• 23 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
• Subsidised private healthcare
• Company loyalty scheme
• Travel insurance
• Staff travel fund
• Breakfast and fresh fruit provided daily
click here to send your CV to email@example.com